Live Hour 6: LG Election Irregularities
Media Reported Irregularities as under:
- In Faisalabad’s UC 54 Abdullahpur, a “fake policeman” attempting to influence the polling was arrested.
- A fake voter was reportedly arrested in polling station no. 3 in Lahore’s UC 207.
- Meanwhile, it was reported that some PML-N workers uprooted PTI’s camps in Lahore’s Shahdara area.
- In Gujrat an SHO harassed women voters while taking their pictures on his cellphone.
- Ballot papers didn't hold right symbols against their respective candidates.
- There has been reports of postponment of election in some districts already, unconfirmed.
- UC-231, No vote casted as yet, protests underway.
- Bhoray Wala District has recorded an incident of firing at the polling station between two groups.
- University of Gujrat - City campus: 40 Fake Votes in favor of PML-N has been indentified by Independent Candidate
- Voter List Complaints coming in of not being updated. People deceased are still in voters' list.
- Tough contention between Lion "Shair" and Bucket "Balti" in Faisalabad. Fights prevail in women polling station where pressure is being put on voters to cast vote in their favor.
- UC-231 Voting hasn't begun due printing error in Ballot Paper as regards symbols corresponding with candidates.
- Media stopped from election coverage in Lahore polling station despite permission from ECP.
- Men rampaged Lodhran Women polling ward. Women Harrassed.
- Rangers deployed in Sukkur after two groups of women clashed at a polling ward.
- Bahawalnagar: Two groups of PML-N clash on symbol attributes.
- Larkana: Tension between PPP and PPP Shaheed Bhutto Group. This is the same station where Bilawal is said to visit for casting his vote.
- Jacobabad Ali-Nawaz Polling Station: Clashes between group stop polling process. Situation Worsening.
- Gujrat UC 6: Presiding Officer Died due Heart Attack. Polling Stopped.
- Lahore UC 130: Rigging allegation on PML-N Candidate by Independent Candidate.
- Lahore: UC 174: Clashes between PPP and PML-N women.
- Lahore UC 231: Voting stopped at six polling stations due ballot paper printing errors.
- Faisalabad UC 145: Women pressured to vote for Lion "Shair" in Polling Station no 4, Local TV Channel stopped from covering the event.
- Lahore Presiding Officers never received notification from ECP of voting time to begin from 7.30 am rather they started process from 8.00 am. They wish to finish the process by 5.00 pm.
- Chakwal UC 55 & 56: Since women never casted vote here earlier, it was repeated and women were stopped from casting votes.
- Lahore UC 211: Polling stoped after clash in two group, Dist. Returning officer called Pak Army.
- Sukkar: Oposition leader Khursheed shah cast his vote.
- Jacobabad: Returning Officer "Nazeer Ahmed Imrani" changed after voters protest.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.