Eight Grade Student Electrocuted
MUZAFFARABAD: An eighth grade student was electrocuted in Koomi Kot area, some 31 kilometres away from Muzaffarabad.
According to the police a 14-year-old student Faizan Shafiq Kiyani was going to his tuition centre when he was electrocuted by a live wire lying on the ground. Residents of the area staged a protest against the negligence of the electricity department and demanded the government to compensate the bereaved family.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.