Death by Electrocution in Muzaffargarh
MUZAFFARGARH: An electric wire fell in Marah area of Muzaffargarh electrocuting at least eight people to death when on Thursday.
The incident took place as the deceased were installing a water motor and boring tube wells.
Earlier on January 29, a similar case was reported when three Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) workers were taken to a hospital in a critical condition after they received an electric shock.
FESCO spokesperson Tahir Sheikh had told Media that Muhammad Sarwar, Ahmad Sharif and Zafar Aziz were doing maintenance work at 132-KV Thikriwala grid station when the incident occurred.
November 24, 2014, a young man was also electrocuted in Rawalpindi.
Police said Sajid Hussain was fixing an electric pole when he apparently suffered an electric shock.They shifted the body to a local hospital prior handing it over to the deceased’s family.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.