Fire Engulfs a Couple along with 5 Minors

Written by  Published by:Pakistan Views Wednesday, 17 June 2015 13:04

RAWALPINDI: A family of seven were burnt to death on Wednesday when a fire broke out in their home due to a short circuit, in Rawalpindi’s Chaklala Scheme-III.  

According to Radio Pakistan fire erupted in the double-storey house while Shaukat Cheema, 35 and his wife Aisha, 32 were asleep in the house with their five young children.

Excessive suffocation subsequently lead to the death of all seven family members. The eldest of the children, Hasan, was 14, while Fatima being the youngest was four years old.

Rescue teams and the Airport police arrived at the scene and immediately shifted the family to District Headquarters Hospital.

All members of the family were pronounced dead at the hospital.

Though it has been initially substantiated that it was a short circuit, yet relatives smell foul play. Investigations are being conducted to reach a conclusive result on the fire.

Rating: 5 Read 436 times

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.

Pakistan Views - National & International News Portal (Pakistan Views) stands as a website enlightening the masses with all information related to current affair, entertainment, sports, technology, etc. It has been brought into existence to ensure that voice of Pakistan reaches the masses. Ensuring that a true picture of Pakistan is portrayed in the right manner to the world. The website is to bring forth the real picture of Pakistan negating avenues of Terrorism and Non-State Actor.