Nabeel Gabol Receive Threats of a Godil Type Attack on his Life
KARACHI: Former MNA of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Nabil Gabol on Friday said he is receiving threatening phone calls for a similar attack on another party leader Rashid Godil, who he said was targeted for just ‘thinking about leaving MQM’.
He said this during the hearing of a case pertaining to security threats to his life in the Sindh High Court.
Speaking to media representatives outside the SHC, Gabol later complained about lack security provided to him by the provincial government.
About MQM, he said it was a ‘one-way street which can be joined but cannot be left’.
The high court has forwarded Gabol’s request for beefing up his security to the chief justice SHC.
Meanwhile, Rashid Godil, who has recently recovered from multiple bullet wounds after coming under-attack by ‘unidentified people’ last month, dismissed reports of him leaving MQM calling them ‘rumours’.
His throat still needs medical attention, which he said was only possible abroad. However, the MQM leader said he did not even have enough funds to afford medical bills in a foreign country.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.